Wednesday 2 April 2014

Check mate - Layout 1



Dress - Missguided // Shoes - Asos // Bag - Topshop // Necklace - Urban outfitters // Mesh top - Topshop 

I've been super busy recently with university and looking for somewhere to live in London, so unfortunately haven't had time to take many outfit photo's... so to save time i decided to do a cheeky "layout" post. I couldn't resist this checked number by Missguided, and their stuff is pretty cheap so i didn't feel too guilty.. I paired it with some cut out boots and a baby blue satchel (Both purchased last year). 

I don't normally wear dresses but i'm trying to move out of my comfort zone! I have one month left of uni then i will be moving to London in may to start my buying internship at Kurt Geiger.. Eeeeee! 

Brit x 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Made by pipdig